At DTB Inmigrante LLC we are 100% focused on helping you resolve your immigration concerns

Work Permits / Address Change / Re-Entry Permits:

Renewal Of Work Permit

DTB Inmigrante LLC can help you renew your work permit. Whether you have an adjustment case pending with USCIS, your immigration court case is administratively closed, you need to renew your asylum work permit, your DACA work permit is about to expire, or you are currently in proceedings and your work permit is about to expire or expired, call the firm today to get started.

Did you know that if you were paroled into the United States to continue your immigration case, you may also qualify for a work permit?

Change Of Address With USCIS And EOIR

Have you recently moved and need to update your address with the immigration court or U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services office? The team at DTB Inmigrante LLC can help you do just that. It is important that you keep the immigration department updated on your new mailing address to avoid missing an appointment with USCIS or a court hearing.

Did you know that if you fail to appear for an immigration court hearing, a removal order will be issued against you?

Re-Entry Permits

If you have been out of the country for more than 180 days and fear that you will not be allowed to enter the United States, or if you want to leave the United States and plan to stay out for more than 180 days, DTB Inmigrante LLC can help you get a re-entry permit so that you can re-enter the country without problems.