At DTB Inmigrante LLC we are 100% focused on helping you resolve your immigration concerns

Spouse And Family I-130 Petitions:

Spousal Petition (I-130):

If your spouse does not have legal status in this country and would like to file a petition, DTB Inmigrante LLC can help. You must be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident to file a petition for your spouse. You must be legally married, here in the United States or in another country. The firm’s team can help you start the process to get your loved one legal status in this country and avoid deportation.

You know that you can petition your spouse from the first day you are married. So if you are planning to get married soon and would like to petition for your spouse, DTB Inmigrante LLC can start working for you to send your case to immigration as soon as possible after you get married.

Family Petition (I-130)

Do you want to grant permanent residence to your son, daughter, mother, father, brother or sister? Depending on your legal status, whether you are a permanent resident or a U.S. citizen, the firm’s staff will let you know what family member you can petition for permanent residency in the future. The petition is the first step, and DTB Inmigrante LLC can help you. One of the most important things in life is your family. But unfortunately, you can’t always have them as close as you would like. Sometimes that’s because they live in their home country, and sometimes that’s because they are still living in the same country as you, but they are afraid of being deported, so they stay more at home. Help us to help you beautify your relationship with your loved one. Take the step today and call us. We will help you bring security and closeness to your mom, dad or sibling. We’ll help you give them a permanent legal status, where you can travel with them, visit new places and return to their home country whenever you and they want.

Remember that the petition is the first step toward permanent residency. The team at DTB Inmigrante LLC will always evaluate your case before submitting any documents to immigration to avoid putting you at risk.

Did you know that you can petition for your stepchildren? You just need to prove that your marriage to the biological parent existed before your stepchildren turned 18.

So what if you, as a citizen stepchild, want to also petition for your stepparent? We can help you to grant your second parent permanent residence.

Bless your loved one with the security of permanent status in this country.