At DTB Inmigrante LLC we are 100% focused on helping you resolve your immigration concerns

Practice Areas

Immigration Law Family-Based Immigration Adjustment of Status Consular Process DACA Renewal Permanent Residence Cards Extension Of Stay / Deferred Action Fiancée Visas I-601, I-601a, I-212 Waivers Spouse And Family I-130 Petitions Visas For Victims Of Crimes Work Permits / Address Change / Re-Entry Permits Removal Defense Cancellation Of Removal (42A/42B) Obtaining Your Criminal And Immigration Records Citizenship Issues

Whatever your U.S. immigration goals are, your future is on the line. You may:

- Seek work visa status, permanent residency or citizenship.
– Hope to sponsor a family member to live and work in the United States.
– Need defense from the threat of deportation.

For any such situation, you need an advocate you can trust. Turn to a lawyer who truly cares and will deliver answers.

DTB Inmigrante LLC offers every client respect, information and assistance. From the law office in El Mirage, Arizona, the team serves people from throughout the northwest Phoenix region and other communities in the area. If you work with the firm’s attorney and legal professionals, you can expect clear direction and support. Your immigration goals will also become the goals of attorney Linda Frayre and the team.

Is Phoenix On The Path Of Your Dreams?

This metro area is one of the first stops for many people immigrating through the southern border of the U.S. Attorney Frayre and her team understand the local immigration community. They have helped many clients stay in this country lawfully through:

- Family-based visas, fiancé(e) visas and green cards
– Adjustment of status through I-130 petitions by family members
– Work permits and investor visas
– Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) permits and renewals
– Solutions such as Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) protection, U visas and T visas for victims of crime

Attorney Frayre was born in El Paso, Texas, raised in Las Cruces, New Mexico, and educated for a legal career in Arizona. Her family includes members with Mexican and Guatemalan origins. She knows firsthand the importance of immigration solutions to preserve family unity.

The Keys To Successful Immigration Stories

The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) offers much free information about immigration online. However, there is no substitute for personalized guidance and legal representation. The attorney and staff at DTB Inmigrante LLC have helped many individuals and families obtain immigration solutions. The whole team is here to serve you.

Above all, the firm recommends that clients be proactive whenever possible. This may mean doing things such as:

- Getting legal advice after you get a traffic ticket
- Asking a lawyer the best way to move forward with your plans to marry an American citizen or permanent resident
- Applying for a DACA renewal or a green card renewal at least six months before the expiration date
- Petitioning a spouse or parent and seeking adjustment of status
- Reporting a crime to the police and finding out if you qualify for a U visa, VAWA or T Visa.

A Dedicated, Talented Team Ready To Help You Achieve Your Goal

Learn what being proactive about immigration means in your case. Schedule a free consultation with an immigration lawyer in El Mirage, Arizona, by calling 623-281-0735 or completing the online inquiry form.

Attorney Frayre and the team speak English and Spanish. Hablamos inglés y español.

Keep Your Family’s American Dream Alive With An Immigration Team’s Help

Family unity is a strong theme at DTB Inmigrante LLC in El Mirage, Arizona. Many families along the U.S.-Mexico border have powerful desires and goals of staying together in the U.S., requiring a successful immigration process for family members who are citizens of Latin American countries and other places of origin. The dream of family reunification is a strong motivating force.

Are some members of your family in the U.S. without documentation? Are some in Mexico, Central America, Venezuela, Colombia or elsewhere? To discover ways to sponsor noncitizen members of your family for visas or green cards, consult with attorney Linda Frayre and her team of professional staff members at DTB Inmigrante LLC.

From their law office in the northwest Phoenix area, attorney Frayre and her legal team offer a wide range of legal services for families seeking visas, green cards, deportation defense and adjustment of status.

Discover The Path Forward For Your Family-Based Immigration Goals

Contact the team at DTB Inmigrante LLC for advice and help with these or other family-based immigration solutions:

- Fiancé(e) visas and adjustment of status after marriage
- I-130 adjustment of status and permanent residency (green card) petitions with the support of close U.S. citizen relatives
- Visas, work permits and extension of stay based on family ties
- Permanent residency and/or naturalization of a child adopted from abroad.

Perhaps your immigration needs exist because of the actions of family members, as follows.

- Do you qualify for the renewal of your Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) status that was the result of your parents’ decision to bring you to the U.S. as a child?
- Do you need a U visa after experiencing domestic violence at the hands of your U.S. citizen spouse?

Whatever your objectives are, please know that the lawyer and team at DTB Inmigrante LLC will work with you in ways that make you feel comfortable and at home with them. For example, the team offers full-service Spanish-language services online, by phone or in person in the firm offices in El Mirage, Arizona. They also welcome inquiries from potential clients in or near Calexico, California, and Las Cruces, New Mexico.

Bring Your Immigration Story To An Attorney’s Attention

Schedule a consultation by calling 623-281-0735 or completing an online inquiry form.

The attorney and her team speak English and Spanish. Se habla el inglés y el español.

Adjustment Of Status Under 245(a) And 245(i)

Adjustment of status is an immigration process that allows you to adjust status within the country. This process provides you with a work permit and a special permit that allows you to leave the country in case of an emergency while your USCIS case is pending. Not all individuals qualify for this special permit, only those who can prove that they entered the country legally and were admitted. The team at DTB Inmigrante LLC evaluates all cases to ensure that no clients are inadmissible, so a consultation with the firm’s attorney is extremely important.

If you entered this country illegally, there is still a chance that you can adjust your status within the country – in other words, that you can obtain your residency without leaving the United States.

For example:

1. Adjust under 245(i): this is when a relative petitioned you, or your spouse or parent, directly. And you were included in the petition. Since this law says that if you were included or petitioned before April 30, 2001. You can get your residency in the U.S.if you pay a special waiver of $1000.
2. If you have a child who is part of the military.
3. If you have U-Visa, Asylum, VAWA, T-Visa status or have entered this country under parole.

If you did not enter the U.S. legally and do not meet the exception to the 245(i), we can still help you obtain your legal permanent residency, by consular processing. This process allows you to complete the petition and waiver process and only exit the U.S. once you have an interview notice date. We are very diligent in evaluation every possibility of inadmissibility prior to your exit in order to avoid any delays and shorten the days of stay in your home country.

If you think you may qualify for residency in the country, give the firm a call, and attorney Linda Frayre will be happy to discuss your case in a consultation.

Did you know that you can obtain your residency without leaving the country and that the process is currently taking 8 to 10 months? And that DTB Inmigrante LLC can represent you in your immigration interview for your residency?

You have your residency at hand. Don’t continue to live in fear of deportation.

Consular Process

There are two ways to obtain your residency:

1. Within the country under adjustment of immigration status
2. Through the consular process

If you do not qualify for permanent residence in the country, you will have to attend an interview at the embassy in your home country to meet with an immigration officer. One of the biggest reasons you have to leave is because your entry to the United States was illegal or because you have never been to the United States before and still live in your home country.

The team at DTB Inmigrante LLC understands your fear of leaving the United States and not being able to return soon. They understand that when you leave, you must leave your family, job, friends, house and car, and they understand you fear not being able to get them back. That is why they are here. When you go out for your immigration interview, you will know that the firm’s team has your back, that they will not leave you alone, and that they are there for you every step of the way. Many things can happen at your immigration interview: You may be approved, denied, or have to wait for a decision in your case. DTB Inmigrante LLC prepares you so well that you will be able to leave your country in peace and with the security of being able to return to your regular life without any problems. The firm’s team will guide you through the whole process, answer your questions and find solutions to your problems. Trust someone who has extensive experience in this process and who will not leave you alone in such an important stage of your life.

Did you know that the most important and risky step is to return to your country to meet with an immigration officer? DTB Inmigrante LLC is prepared to protect you in this important step. Call the firm to help you make your departure from this country relaxing, emotional and blessed: 623-281-0738.

DACA Renewal

You can still renew your Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals status even after Judge Andrew Hanen’s ruling on July 16, 2021. It is very important that you renew your DACA no less than six months before the expiration so that you can still take advantage of a valid work permit and driving licence. Don’t let your procrastination control your life. This decision did not affect your ability to renew your DACA and continue to obtain two-year permits.

Did you know that there are scholarships designed to help DACA recipients continue their education?

Initial DACA

Judge Andrew Hanen in Texas ruled on Friday, July 16, 2021, that Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, a program that allows certain immigrants to temporarily avoid deportation and receive renewable work permits, is illegal, and he ordered the Biden administration to stop granting new applications.

This means that you can still mail new initial DACA packets to USCIS, but they will not approve them unless a new decision is issued. Your case may be on hold for a short period of time or for a long period of time, this will be determined, based on future actions, litigation. Contact the team at DTB Inmigrante LLC for more information.

Did you know that DACA has a confidentiality clause that protects your information from being shared with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)?

You can still be petitioned or file a U visa even if you currently have DACA, it will not affect your DACA designation. So, check this website and see if you qualify for any other immigration benefits and give the firm a call: 623-281-0738. DACA is great, but the team at DTB Inmigrante LLC can try to help you get started on a path that will grant you lawful permanent residency and citizenship in the future.

Remove Conditions From Your 2-Year Permanent Residence Card

If you obtained your permanent residency through a petition from your spouse, and you were married less than two years when you were approved for your residency, you will have to submit a special application to immigration to be granted a 10-year permanent residency. This package is different than renewing your residency, since you have to prove that you were married in good faith and that you are still married. As a matter of fact, you will need to submit different form and evidence in order to remove the 2-year condition from your green card.

Did you know that if you were a victim of domestic violence or abuse by your spouse, you can apply for an exception? This exception is on your application and you must submit evidence to prove that you were a victim.

Renewal Of Your Legal Permanent Residency (Green Card Renewal)

If your permanent residence is due to expire within six months or you have lost your permanent residence, DTB Inmigrante LLC can help you renew or replace it if necessary. The process takes about a year, but by submitting your application, you will get a 12-month extension by mail.

Did you know that not having your permanent residence card with you is a crime? Immigration law requires you to have your permanent residence card with you at all times. Not having your permanent residence card with you can result in being convicted of a misdemeanor, having to pay a fine, and you may have to serve time in jail.

The team at DTB Inmigrante LLC is here to make your life easier. Sometimes you think that getting solutions to your immigration problem is complicated and time-consuming, but the truth is that the solution is up to you.

Extension Of Your Tourist Visa

If you are in the United States and are unable to travel due to an emergency or humanitarian situation, DTB Inmigrante LLC can help you extend your permission to stay. The extension allows you to stay in the U.S. longer after it is approved without affecting you the next time you plan to re-enter the United States.

U-Visa Extension

Upon reaching three years of physical presence in the United States, you can apply to adjust your immigration status. Unfortunately, sometimes things happen that prevent you from continuing your adjustment of status, and you find yourself in a situation where your u-visa status has expired. DTB Inmigrante LLC can help you obtain an extension of your u-visa so that you have more time to adjust your immigration status.

Deferred Action (Non-DACA Or MPIP)

This is an uncommon possibility granted by the immigration office for the immediate family of U.S. citizens who have an extremely ill family member and are dependent on you. If your child, spouse or citizen parent is ill and you do not have immigration status, but they are dependent on your care, DTB Inmigrante LLC can help you.

Did you know that not extending your status of stay or visa-u puts you at risk of deportation?

It is important to seek help in your immigration case, as breaking immigration laws could affect you in the future.

Engagement Visa (K1)

The engaged visa allows your partner to enter the United States in a legal manner and marry you upon arrival. One of the requirements is that you get married within 90 days. The visa also allows you to adjust your immigration status within the United States, without having to return to your home country to do so.

Did you know that at this time it is taking seven to eight months for this visa application to be approved with USCIS? Once approved we have to schedule an appointment with a consular officer in order for you to be granted the visa.

Engagement Visa (K3)

This visa is similar to the (K1) visa, except that you must be legally married to your partner and you must submit the I-130 to the USCIS which must be approved. This visa also allows you to adjust your immigration status within the country.

Did you know that if you have children they can also get a visa together with you to enter the United States? Your partner can apply for an engaged visa (K3) for them as well so that they do not have to be separated from their children.

The team at DTB Inmigrante LLC wants your wedding to be a very special day for you and your family. The firm can get you and your loved one together in this country, with a legal status that will open the door to permanent residency.

Waivers: I-601a, I-601, I-212

There are a number of waivers that help you to overcome the consequences of migration.

The I-601a waiver is a waiver specially designed to forgive unlawful presence in this country. If you entered illegally once, or your permit, visa, or DACA was revoked or expired, and you were in this country for more than 6 months illegally, this waiver helps you to not be punished when you go for your interview at the American consulate in your country. The punishment can be three or 10 years. It is extremely important that before you exit the U.S. to your country of origin, you submit this waiver, This waiver is delicate and requires ample evidence.Therefore, do not leave such an important step in the hands of just anyone. The legal professionals at DTB Inmigrante LLC have vast experience and approvals in this area. Call 623-281-0738 today so the firm can help you avoid a three- to 10-year punishment.

Did you know that if you have submitted a waiver with someone else in the past and it was denied, the firm can help you submit a second waiver where DTB Inmigrante LLC will explain to immigration why it should be approved and submit ample evidence?

If you have ever misbehaved a little bit, whether it was drunk driving, violence, drugs, tattoos, friendships with the wrong people, arrests, etc., the team at DTB Inmigrante LLC can help you deal with the consequences of your past mistakes, so they don’t get in the way of your immigration paperwork. The firm can file an I-601 waiver which, when approved, will allow you to overcome your past mistakes and move on to your future goals.

Did you know that we can ask immigration to expedite the processing of this waiver if you are in an emergency situation so that you don’t have to be out of the country for so long?

If you have ever heard of having a 10-year permanent bar, or 10-year punishment, for multiple illegal entries into the United States, the I-212 waiver is right for you. After you have been in your country for 10 years, you can submit this waiver in order to obtain your permanent residency.

Did you know that DTB Inmigrante LLC conducts a special analysis with all clients, to make sure that they are not inadmissible with immigration so that their residency is not denied? The firm’s team is very cautious in this area, as they do not want you to have to stay away from your family any longer than necessary.

Are you afraid of going to your home country for your immigration interview and not being able to return?

Spousal Petition (I-130)

If your spouse does not have legal status in this country and would like to file a petition, DTB Inmigrante LLC can help. You must be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident to file a petition for your spouse. You must be legally married, here in the United States or in another country. The firm’s team can help you start the process to get your loved one legal status in this country and avoid deportation.

You know that you can petition your spouse from the first day you are married. So if you are planning to get married soon and would like to petition for your spouse, DTB Inmigrante LLC can start working for you to send your case to immigration as soon as possible after you get married.

Family Petition (I-130)

Do you want to grant permanent residence to your son, daughter, mother, father, brother or sister? Depending on your legal status, whether you are a permanent resident or a U.S. citizen, the firm’s staff will let you know what family member you can petition for permanent residency in the future. The petition is the first step, and DTB Inmigrante LLC can help you. One of the most important things in life is your family. But unfortunately, you can’t always have them as close as you would like. Sometimes that’s because they live in their home country, and sometimes that’s because they are still living in the same country as you, but they are afraid of being deported, so they stay more at home. Help us to help you beautify your relationship with your loved one. Take the step today and call us. We will help you bring security and closeness to your mom, dad or sibling. We’ll help you give them a permanent legal status, where you can travel with them, visit new places and return to their home country whenever you and they want.

Remember that the petition is the first step toward permanent residency. The team at DTB Inmigrante LLC will always evaluate your case before submitting any documents to immigration to avoid putting you at risk.

Did you know that you can petition for your stepchildren? You just need to prove that your marriage to the biological parent existed before your stepchildren turned 18.

So what if you, as a citizen stepchild, want to also petition for your stepparent? We can help you to grant your second parent permanent residence.

Bless your loved one with the security of permanent status in this country.

Were You A Victim Of Assault Or Domestic Violence? Ask About The U Visa Or VAWA Protection.

It is frightening and painful to suffer abuse anywhere. You may feel especially vulnerable if this happens to you while you are living outside your own country with uncertain immigrant status.

Fortunately, laws exist to protect noncitizen victims of crimes in this country. The following descriptions are general and abbreviated. To protect your right to pursue one of these avenues of protection after someone has committed a crime against you, get personalized advice from a knowledgeable immigration law attorney.

At DTB Inmigrante LLC, in El Mirage, Arizona, you will find compassion and the legal guidance that you need to pursue immigration solutions available to you.

U Visa Requirements

You may qualify for a U visa after you were a victim of a crime in the U.S. In most cases, you should have reported the crime to the police and cooperated with investigators. Team members at DTB Inmigrante LLC can help.

You may be eligible for a work permit soon after applying for a U visa. You may also include family members in your petition. The crime may have been an abduction, sexual abuse, domestic violence, false imprisonment, blackmail, stalking, torture or conspiracy to commit similar crimes.

What If Your U.S. Citizen Spouse, Son Or Daughter Attacked You?

According to the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) – even if you are male – you may qualify for permanent residency after your husband, wife, son or daughter targeted you with domestic violence.

If You Were A Victim Of Human Trafficking

You may qualify for a T visa after escaping from human trafficking. Were you smuggled into the U.S. for labor trafficking? Attorney Linda Frayre and the legal team at DTB Inmigrante LLC, can evaluate your case and assist you in pursuing the most favorable legal status that you qualify for.

Perhaps Crimes Against You Occurred In Your Home Country

Certain residents of other countries may qualify for asylum or temporary protected status (TPS) when conditions in their home countries are too dangerous to return to. Ask attorney Frayre about the possibility of TPS status if civil war or similar situations forced you to escape your home in Venezuela, Ukraine, Afghanistan, Cameroon or elsewhere, and seek refuge in the U.S.

The Future Can Look Up After A Frightening Experience

Compassion and respect are always starting points at this immigration law firm. To help keep you safe, we will guide you step by step in seeking at least temporary or partial justice through a protective immigration status.

Also ask the legal team at DTB Inmigrante LLC to direct you toward resources in the community (such as shelters for battered spouses or domestic partners) where you may find counseling and other types of support while working on your immigration goal.

Helping You Seek A Way Forward Through An Immigration Status Available To You

To schedule a consultation and discuss your experiences as a victim of crimes in the U.S. or in your home country, call 623-281-0738 or email the team. Your safety counts at DTB Inmigrante LLC.

Renewal Of Work Permit

DTB Inmigrante LLC can help you renew your work permit. Whether you have an adjustment case pending with USCIS, your immigration court case is administratively closed, you need to renew your asylum work permit, your DACA work permit is about to expire, or you are currently in proceedings and your work permit is about to expire or expired, call the firm today to get started.

Did you know that if you were paroled into the United States to continue your immigration case, you may also qualify for a work permit?

Change Of Address With USCIS And EOIR

Have you recently moved and need to update your address with the immigration court or U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services office? The team at DTB Inmigrante LLC can help you do just that. It is important that you keep the immigration department updated on your new mailing address to avoid missing an appointment with USCIS or a court hearing.

Did you know that if you fail to appear for an immigration court hearing, a removal order will be issued against you?

Re-Entry Permits

If you have been out of the country for more than 180 days and fear that you will not be allowed to enter the United States, or if you want to leave the United States and plan to stay out for more than 180 days, DTB Inmigrante LLC can help you get a re-entry permit so that you can re-enter the country without problems.

Deportation Defense With Skill, Compassion And Possibility Thinking

Worrying about removal or deportation can literally make you sick. No one can deny that it is stressful to have to think about having your life uprooted and disrupted. How will you start over if you are sent back to your country with no home or job to go to? What will it be like to be separated from your family and lose the lifestyle that you are accustomed to in the U.S.?

Such questions may cause you to lose sleep. It is far better to arm yourself with information and make carefully thought-out contingency plans. Getting legal advice that you can trust is an important part of preparation.

Maybe you don’t have time to prepare. Maybe you or your spouse or child has already been detained. Your legal situation is urgent. Rest assured that attorney Linda Frayre and the team at DTB Inmigrante LLC have helped many clients avoid removal.

Removal Defense Is Highly Personal

Even though people’s experiences of being deported may be similar when it happens, the many ways of preventing it can differ greatly. The reason for the differences is that each person’s situation is unique. Your opportunities to avoid removal may include one or more of the following:

-An application for asylum, a U visa, VAWA protection, a T visa or TPS
- An expedited petition for adjustment of status based on a legitimate marriage to a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Voluntary departure followed by a well-documented application for an available legal immigration status
- The appeal of a criminal case after a conviction resulted in the threat of deportation
- A persuasive application for a waiver of removal for a variety of possible reasons

At DTB Inmigrante LLC, an atmosphere of advocacy and trust attracts clients. Attorney Linda Frayre and the firm’s team have helped many clients find and achieve ways to stay in this country. Many had been rejected by previous lawyers before finding the solutions they needed through attorney Frayre’s knowledge, talents and determination.

Give Your Future In The U.S. Another Chance

The entire team at this law firm works hard to find solutions for clients seeking to prevent or stop deportation. Solving immigration problems is what they do.

To schedule a consultation, call 623-281-0738 or send a message online.

The attorney and firm team members speak English and Spanish. Se habla el inglés y el español.

Cancellation of removal under the 42B law

It gives you the possibility to obtain a permanent residence if you are in deportation proceedings under the immigration court. This law gives you a work permit during your proceedings and a valid Social Security number. Under Arizona law, you will be able to get a driver’s license with your work permit.

- Physical presence in the United States for 10 years or more
- Have a close relative who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident: Children under 21 years of age, spouse, parents
- Good moral conduct
- You must show that your family member would suffer exceptionally and extremely if you were deported.
- Demonstrate to the judge that you deserve a favorable discretion decision in your case

Cancellation Of Removal Under 42A

It gives a permanent resident one last chance not to lose his or her permanent residence and be deported. This immigration option is only offered once, and you have to prove the following:

- You have been a permanent resident for five years or more.
- You have seven years of continuous residence in the United States.
- You have not been convicted of an aggravated felony.

If you have lost your case before the immigration court, DTB Inmigrante LLC can help you appeal your case to the court of appeals. During the appeal, your work permit will remain current, and the firm can renew it.

Did you know that being a member of a church is a very favorable detail in your case? Demonstrating your intention to rehabilitate and change is a vital key to your immigration case. Usually being part of a congregation or community group speaks very well of you.

The legal professionals at DTB Inmigrante LLC can guide you through your deportation proceedings, and attorney Linda Frayre represent you vigorously before the immigration judge. Your chances increase when you are represented by a lawyer who is honest, experienced and effective and who will fight for you every step of the way.

Obtaining Your Criminal And Immigration Records

Do you want to obtain your immigration records before starting an immigration process? Don’t you remember the times you have encountered immigration and fear that this will affect you when submitting a petition or application on your behalf?

There are several possibilities to obtain a copy of your immigration records. At DTB Inmigrante LLC, attorney Linda Frayre understands that these records are important and that you are afraid of getting in trouble with immigration if you request them, so she makes sure to request them and protect you.

The FOIA to USCIS gives you the ability to review any document sent to the immigration office (USCIS). If someone submitted a request for you in the past, or if you submitted an application with the immigration office and you do not know if it was approved, DTB Inmigrante LLC can send a request for those records to immigration.

The FOIA to CBP is often used when you want to know the dates you entered and left the country with your residency or visa. This FOIA is very effective for naturalization cases.

FOIA to ICE. if you had contact with immigration while you were in the US, and they arrested you or let you out on parole, the firm can request all records from that incident.

The FOIA to OBIM is vital if you have in the past attempted to cross the border and were apprehended, possibly placed in expedited removal, voluntary return or immediate deportation proceedings. The firm can request all records by submitting your fingerprints to immigration.

If you have ever been in front of an immigration judge and do not know how your case ended, or if you would like to know if you can reopen your case, DTB Inmigrante LLC can help you. The firm’s team would first need to request your complete file from the immigration court, and this would be done through this FOIA.

FBI records keep records of your criminal acts. The firm can send your fingerprints and require a list of every time you were stopped or arrested by federal or state police.

Obtaining records of your court record: If you have had a state or family court case and want a copy of your file, DTB Inmigrante LLC can help you. It is important to obtain these records to assess the consequences they may have on your pending immigration case.

Did you know that your immigration and criminal history is extremely important to a positive outcome in your immigration case? Your past actions determine your immigration chances and identify what type of waiver is beneficial to your case.

Call 623-281-0738 today and DTB Inmigrante LLC can assess your past, so you don’t let your past affect your future immigration possibilities.

Naturalization (Citizenship)

Do you want to become a U.S. citizen through naturalization and don’t know how? Do you want to know if you are still eligible for this step because of your past mistakes/problems?

At DTB Inmigrante LLC, attorney Linda Frayre and her team can answer all of your questions. Linda focuses on this area of immigration and is constantly completing new training on how to overcome past wrong decisions that are affecting you in processing your citizenship. The naturalization process is very important. As a permanent resident, it is not always beneficial for you to apply for a process if you have ever lied on any immigration application, or if you have committed a crime that may put you in danger of deportation. It is therefore necessary that you do not leave this important step in the hands of just anyone.

Upon approval for citizenship, you can apply for your U.S. passport, and Linda and her team will be happy to help you complete this step.

Did you know that by becoming a U.S. citizen you can vote in the next election? This right is vitally important, as you can be a part of changing this great country.

Replacement Of Your Naturalization Certificate

You became a U.S. citizen, but unfortunately your naturalization certificate was lost or stolen! DTB Inmigrante LLC will make this process easy and effective. This certificate is vitally important to prove that you are a citizen of this country. Your birth certificate will still say that you were born in another country, but this certificate will explain to anyone who needs to know why you can enjoy the same rights as a person born in this country.

Did you know that if you have lost your naturalization certificate it is important to report it to the police? By reporting it to the police you prevent someone from impersonating you. Remember that identity theft can be very expensive and complicated.

Derivative Citizenship

There are several reasons why you may be able to achieve citizenship if you are the child of a citizen parent. This is one of the most complicated areas of immigration law, as it is often difficult to obtain the necessary documentation to prove your parent’s presence in this country. Trust the team at DTB Inmigrante LLC; they know the various methods and procedures to obtain that evidence so that they can help you to be declared a U.S. citizen.

Did you know that if you are eligible for this process, your immigration status will change from no legal status to U.S. Citizen? You would not have to apply for permanent residency and your children could possibly benefit from this process.

The team at DTB Inmigrante LLC wants you to take advantage of all the benefits of this country as a U.S. citizen. Call the firm at 623-281-0738 so the team can help you begin this important stage in your life.


We Can Contact You

Send an email for a prompt response.


The DTB Immigrant LLC team helps the immigrant community to live here, stay here and fight for their right to a better future.
Fields marked with an * are required