At DTB Inmigrante LLC we are 100% focused on helping you resolve your immigration concerns

Extension Of Stay / Deferred Action:

Extension Of Your Tourist Visa

If you are in the United States and are unable to travel due to an emergency or humanitarian situation, DTB Inmigrante LLC can help you extend your permission to stay. The extension allows you to stay in the U.S. longer after it is approved without affecting you the next time you plan to re-enter the United States.

U-Visa Extension

Upon reaching three years of physical presence in the United States, you can apply to adjust your immigration status. Unfortunately, sometimes things happen that prevent you from continuing your adjustment of status, and you find yourself in a situation where your u-visa status has expired. DTB Inmigrante LLC can help you obtain an extension of your u-visa so that you have more time to adjust your immigration status.

Deferred Action (Non-DACA Or MPIP)

This is an uncommon possibility granted by the immigration office for the immediate family of U.S. citizens who have an extremely ill family member and are dependent on you. If your child, spouse or citizen parent is ill and you do not have immigration status, but they are dependent on your care, DTB Inmigrante LLC can help you.

Did you know that not extending your status of stay or visa-u puts you at risk of deportation?

It is important to seek help in your immigration case, as breaking immigration laws could affect you in the future.